Year 7 2022 Parent Orientation Evening
Year 7 2022 Parent Orientation Evening to be held on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 from 6:30pm.
In response to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be able to participate in this evening either by attending onsite or via our live stream of the presentation. Please refer to an email sent to all accepted families. If you have not received this email, please contact our College Office by phoning 6245 0099.
The evening will explore and detail some of the most important aspects of transition to MacKillop Catholic College including:
- Supporting students and parents with the transition from primary to secondary school.
- The College’s Vertical Pastoral Care system.
- Structures to support students with identified learning needs.
- Issues relevant to the day-to-day operation of MacKillop Catholic College including the curriculum and the timetable.
- How parents can engage with their child’s learning through SEQTA (our student and parent information portal).
Please note that due to site restrictions only one parent from each family will be able to attend the presentation onsite.
A reminder regarding COVID-19 regulations: visitors are not to attend this evening if under a Government Stay at Home Direction, or you feel unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms including a fever, a runny nose, a cough, a sore/itchy throat or shortness of breath.
- Tasmanian Catholic Schools Parents Council - July 2022 newsletter
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 10, 2022
- Helping your child game safely | Digital technologies and mental wellbeing video | App checklist
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 4, 2022
- You are warmly invited to attend our Open Day on Saturday, May 14 - click here for more details ......
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 2, 2022
- MacKillop Term 1 2022 Spirit Digital Version
- Term Two Commences
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 10, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 8, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 6, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 4, 2022