Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
Interim Reports will appear on SEQTA Engage/Reports from Tuesday 30 March. Any parent/guardian who does not have access to SEQTA Engage already, can email firstname.lastname@example.org for access or it can be accessed through the student SEQTA portal/reports. This letter accompanies the report and details the ratings we use at this time.
Family-Student-Teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday 27 April and Thursday 29 April between 4.00p.m and 6.00p.m and bookings can be made via the booking tab on the parent page of the website, https://sobs.com.au/pt3/parent.php?schoolid=563Letter to families- Interim Report 2021 FINAL
- Helping your child game safely | Digital technologies and mental wellbeing video | App checklist
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 4, 2022
- You are warmly invited to attend our Open Day on Saturday, May 14 - click here for more details ......
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 2, 2022
- MacKillop Term 1 2022 Spirit Digital Version
- Term Two Commences
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 10, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 8, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 6, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 4, 2022