Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
Interim Reports will appear on SEQTA Engage/Reports from Tuesday 30 March. Any parent/guardian who does not have access to SEQTA Engage already, can email firstname.lastname@example.org for access or it can be accessed through the student SEQTA portal/reports. This letter accompanies the report and details the ratings we use at this time.
Family-Student-Teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday 27 April and Thursday 29 April between 4.00p.m and 6.00p.m and bookings can be made via the booking tab on the parent page of the website, https://sobs.com.au/pt3/parent.php?schoolid=563Letter to families- Interim Report 2021 FINAL
- 2021 MacKillop Athletics Carnival - information and running sheet
- MacKillop Bulletin 8 - 13 August 2021
- Open Morning - Saturday, 21 August
- MacKillop Catholic College COVID-19 Information Update #1
- MacKillop Term 1 Spirit Digital Version
- Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Uniform Shop Opening Hours during the Term Break
- MacKillop Bulletin 3, 2021
- Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Remember ...Continuation Survey ..... click here for more info
- MacKillop Open Day - Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Keeping family member emails up-to-date ..... click here for more information
- MKC Bulletin 2, 2021
- Parents and Friends Meeting - Monday, March 1, 2021 - 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE 2021 COLLEGE SWIMMING CARNIVAL - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021
- Year 7 Meet the Tutor and SEQTA Engage Information Evening
- MKC Bulletin 1 2021
- Canteen in 2021 via the QKR! App - Register/update your child/children's details .......