TCSPC: On-Line Information Sessions on Naplan and MySchool
Dear Parents, Guardians, Carers and Staff
As part of the TCSPC’s commitment to assisting Catholic Education in Tasmania (particularly in regards to Parent Engagement), we have arranged for two free 45 minute on line information sessions (both sessions are identical) on NAPLAN & MySchool. The sessions are to be held on Tuesday 1 September at 7pm, and Thursday 10 September at 7pm.
The sessions are to be facilitated by ACARA* CEO David de Carvalho, who coincidentally has had direct past involvement within Catholic Education as a member of the NCEC. The purpose of the sessions is to help grow parents understanding of Naplan in particular, given it receives so much coverage in the press, on television, and on line. MySchool has also been included as it links in very closely with Naplan. An extract from the MySchool website is below:
The My School website is a resource for parents, educators and the community to find information about each of Australia's schools. The My School website includes: easy-to-use school profile pages with key facts and figures; a map / school location function; financial information for each school; an indication of students' literacy and numeracy achievement as they progress through school; students' NAPLAN performance over a number of years.
The (identical) sessions are to be held via Zoom on Tuesday 1 September, and Thursday 10 September, both at 7pm, and Zoom log on details are attached at the end of this email, and are on the flyer and our facebook page. ALL PARENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND. Also, ACARA have agreed that Principals and Teachers are also invited to attend. We will hopefully be recording the sessions and they will be placed on the TCSPC website https://www.tcspc.org.au/ and our Facebook page (Tasmanian Catholic Schools Parents Council).
We hope to see you on line; if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (don.ryan@AOH.ORG.AU)
Session 1 - 1st September 2020 7pm
Meeting ID: 841 3630 4009
Session 2 - 10th September 7pm
Meeting ID: 858 0577 9532
Tasmanian Catholic Schools Parents CouncilTCSPC: On-Line Information Sessions on Naplan and MySchool
- 2021 MacKillop Athletics Carnival - information and running sheet
- MacKillop Bulletin 8 - 13 August 2021
- Open Morning - Saturday, 21 August
- MacKillop Catholic College COVID-19 Information Update #1
- MacKillop Term 1 Spirit Digital Version
- Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Uniform Shop Opening Hours during the Term Break
- MacKillop Bulletin 3, 2021
- Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Remember ...Continuation Survey ..... click here for more info
- MacKillop Open Day - Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Keeping family member emails up-to-date ..... click here for more information
- MKC Bulletin 2, 2021
- Parents and Friends Meeting - Monday, March 1, 2021 - 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE 2021 COLLEGE SWIMMING CARNIVAL - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021
- Year 7 Meet the Tutor and SEQTA Engage Information Evening
- MKC Bulletin 1 2021
- Canteen in 2021 via the QKR! App - Register/update your child/children's details .......