LEARNING@HOME PROGRAM TERM 2 – MACKILLOP
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students
Please find attached a letter from our Director of Teaching and Learning, Mrs Debbie Arnett and Principal, Mr Eamonn Pollard in relation to Learning@Home during Term 2.
Term 2 will commence for students on Monday, April 27, 2020. The College will offer supervision to students who need to be onsite. These students will be supervised to engage with the Learning@Home materials prepared by their subject teachers. Please note that this supervision has been made available to supervise organisation, resources, technology and questions about learning but will not involve the teaching of content.
If you know that your family requires supervision for your child/children during the first two weeks of Term 2 please fill out the survey (link below). All bus companies have confirmed they will be operating from Monday, April 27, 2020. If your family does not require supervision at the moment, please ignore this survey.*
*If you do not require supervision for your child/children at the moment but your needs change in coming days or weeks, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that wherever possible families provide us with 24 hours’ notice of such changes so that we can make the appropriate staffing adjustments.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership and support during this time.
Letter to parents about learning at home TERM 2 as at 23.4.2020
- MacKillop Bulletin 3, 2021
- Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Remember ...Continuation Survey ..... click here for more info
- MacKillop Open Day - Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Keeping family member emails up-to-date ..... click here for more information
- MKC Bulletin 2, 2021
- Parents and Friends Meeting - Monday, March 1, 2021 - 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE 2021 COLLEGE SWIMMING CARNIVAL - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021
- Year 7 Meet the Tutor and SEQTA Engage Information Evening
- MKC Bulletin 1 2021
- Canteen in 2021 via the QKR! App - Register/update your child/children's details .......