COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 30 March, 2020
Please note the attached letters.
The first letter outlines possible fee assistance procedures should you need assistance. A hard copy of this letter and the accompanying Application for Fee Assistance paperwork will be sent with fee notices on Wednesday.
The second letter contains an update with regards buses and mobile phones policy.
PrincipalCovid 19 Fee Information Letter to Parents Covid 19 Condensed Fee Assistance Form Letter to Families re Buses and Mobile Phones
- Open Morning - Saturday, 21 August
- MacKillop Catholic College COVID-19 Information Update #1
- MacKillop Term 1 Spirit Digital Version
- Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Uniform Shop Opening Hours during the Term Break
- MacKillop Bulletin 3, 2021
- Interim Reports 2021 and Family-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Remember ...Continuation Survey ..... click here for more info
- MacKillop Open Day - Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Keeping family member emails up-to-date ..... click here for more information
- MKC Bulletin 2, 2021
- Parents and Friends Meeting - Monday, March 1, 2021 - 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE 2021 COLLEGE SWIMMING CARNIVAL - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021
- Year 7 Meet the Tutor and SEQTA Engage Information Evening
- MKC Bulletin 1 2021
- Canteen in 2021 via the QKR! App - Register/update your child/children's details .......