COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 30 March, 2020
Please note the attached letters.
The first letter outlines possible fee assistance procedures should you need assistance. A hard copy of this letter and the accompanying Application for Fee Assistance paperwork will be sent with fee notices on Wednesday.
The second letter contains an update with regards buses and mobile phones policy.
PrincipalCovid 19 Fee Information Letter to Parents Covid 19 Condensed Fee Assistance Form Letter to Families re Buses and Mobile Phones
- Save the Date - MacKillop Open Morning - Saturday, August 22, 2020 (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- MKC Bulletin 7 2020
- Greater Hobart Catholic College Extension Project announcement
- MKC Bulletin 6 2020
- College Student Free Day
- Student Free Day and the implementation of the College Mobile Phone Usage Protocol
- College Tours - every day is OPEN DAY
- Prayer from St Joseph's Chapel
- Year 7 enrolments for 2022 are due to the College by Friday, September 11, 2020.
- MKC Bulletin 5 2020
- COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 19 May, 2020
- COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 13 May, 2020
- 2020 Year 10 students - Transition Process to Guilford Young College
- COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 30 March, 2020
- Subject: Important Announcement to Parents, Guardians and Carers 27.3.2020
- MKC Bulletin No: 3 2020
- MacKillop School Day Arrangements as 16.3.2020
- SATIS Sport Update FOR PARENTS
- MKC Bulletin No: 2 2020
- POSTPONED: MACKILLOP OPEN DAY - THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2020
- MKC Bulletin No: 1 2020
- Sports Calendar 2020