COVID-19 Updates: Parent Communication - 30 March, 2020
Please note the attached letters.
The first letter outlines possible fee assistance procedures should you need assistance. A hard copy of this letter and the accompanying Application for Fee Assistance paperwork will be sent with fee notices on Wednesday.
The second letter contains an update with regards buses and mobile phones policy.
PrincipalCovid 19 Fee Information Letter to Parents Covid 19 Condensed Fee Assistance Form Letter to Families re Buses and Mobile Phones
- Tasmanian Catholic Schools Parents Council - July 2022 newsletter
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 10, 2022
- Helping your child game safely | Digital technologies and mental wellbeing video | App checklist
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 4, 2022
- You are warmly invited to attend our Open Day on Saturday, May 14 - click here for more details ......
- MacKillop Bulletin - Term 2, Week 2, 2022
- MacKillop Term 1 2022 Spirit Digital Version
- Term Two Commences
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 10, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 8, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 6, 2022
- MacKillop Bulletin Term 1, Week 4, 2022